Nordic Operations Manager & Market Access Lead
Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey and are you looking for a challenge within the pharma sector in a newly established affiliate?
The Nordic Operations Manager & Market Access Lead is a key and strategic position in the Company and is responsible for the creation and implementation of the Nordic market access strategy for an added value portfolio of hospital products in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
The Nordic Operations Manager & Market Access Lead has up to date knowledge of the changing local reimbursement and funding processes.
The Nordic Operations Manager & Market Access Lead will be accountable for the clinical, economic, environmental and other added value materials related to the processes through the Drug Reimbursement Committees and the Medicines Councils for new launches and in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing Manager to ensure access of products to the patients through national and regional reimbursements, funding and tendering.
The role also requires building relationships with key opinion leaders and payers.
As Nordic Operations Manager & Market Access Lead you will be reporting to Nordic Sales and Marketing Manager. The position is based in Copenhagen.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- The Nordic Operations Manager & Market Access Lead is responsible for all Market Access, Supply and stock management, external QA and Pharmacovigilance partner, financial and office related topics. Market access includes National Price and reimbursement submissions as well as pricing strategies, application management and planning
- Develop & roll out an engagement strategy with key payers and other relevant opinion leaders to support market access activities
- Anticipate changing payer landscape maintaining deep understanding of payers, including emerging trends that might impact the client’s products
- Support the Nordic staff, such as Key Account Managers, Sales and Marketing Manager, Operations Supervisor and staff from the HQ
- Provide regional support and knowledge to national access activities
- Demonstrate access leadership and secure involvement where appropriate
- Monthly expense management with t he accountant
- Academic education (Master of Science, MBA or PhD in Health Economics, Market Access, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leading pharmaceutical or biotechnology company or related consultancy or within government or Health Technology Assessment body and in a therapeutic area
- Solid Experience with local/regional healthcare stakeholders
- Established track-record in overcoming Access hurdles
- Experience in communicating complex Health Economics and Outcomes Research issues to non-experts
- Solid project management skills for multiple priorities and complex issues to propose innovative solutions
- Strong cross-functional leadership within the organization
- Fluency in English and one of the Scandinavian languages, oral and written
For further information please contact Christian Hill at Hill Consult – email@example.com or +4570271510