The position is new in the Nordics and the candidate will have the possibility of taking part of defining and describing aspects of this new role.
The candidate will be reporting to the Nordic Commercial Head.
The role will have a central role in communications on digital platforms, support to business processes and cross-functional teams in project management and optimization of activities related to Market Access.
Medical and Commercial including the Nordic corporate communication.
- Responsible for updating, maintaining, and executing on digital strategy related to webpage for health care professionals being part of the brand team
- Be part of the social media strategy development and responsible for execution, monitoring and follow up on activities
- Responsible for updating and maintaining corporate communication channels such as the corporate website, LinkedIn, and Twitter in close collaboration with the management team and external preferred vendors
- Supports the Nordic organization in project management of relevant projects both internally and externally in collaboration with the Nordic cross functional team
- Play a central role in the implementation of new systems in the organization (e.g. CRM, Concur etc.)
- Supports the Nordic Leadership team in project management related to audits, transfer of value monitoring and reporting to authorities
- Ensures compliance with applicable company processes and procedures for activities/projects directly supervised
- Stays abreast of the emerging trends in the industry and proactively screens external vendors, agencies, and partners to identify innovative solutions
- Contributes to the planning of internal cross-functional Nordic meetings together with relevant internal stakeholders such as internal conferences and meetings.
Qualifications and personal skills
- A degree in communications and/or digital media, or related field; alternatively, an adequate qualification with relevant experience will also be considered
- 3-5 years of experience as a consultant or manager at an agency or company engaged in digital and social media communications and corporate communications
- Have a profound broad understanding of digital medias – strong knowledge and skills in webpage development, maintenance, and social media communication platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English; additional understanding of Nordic languages is an advantage
- Experience in pharmaceutical, medical technology industry, healthcare or FMCG
- Proven experience in operational processes and project management, including knowledge of the relevant tools
- Strong accountability with demonstrated ability to work in teams, ideally in a crossfunctional environment, as well as autonomously without constant monitoring
- Analytical mindset and data-driven problem solver with the initiative to pro-actively identify improvement opportunities
- Flexible to changing priorities in a fast-moving environment with no/little structure
- Hands-on mentality.
For a detailed job description and more details about the position and company, please contact Hill Consult, Christian Hill-Madsen on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 21 42 24 12.