Are you ready to be a part of an exciting journey as a Senior Brand Manager Nordics within OTC?
Our customer is global company with more than 9.000 employees. The Nordic Headquarter is based in Greater Copenhagen. We are now seeking for a senior Brand Manager who can handle the Nordic business, which counts for a handful of OTC-products, with main focus on the Swedish and the Finnish market. You will report to the OTC Lead for the Nordics.
To become a candidate for this position you have:
- + 5 years’ experience within OTC brand management for drugs or FMCG
- Proven track record of launching and relaunching in the Nordics from A-Z from plan to implementing in the market.
- Deep knowledge of the Nordic markets, especially Sweden and Finland
- Experience of negotiations with Pharmacy markets
- Know how to deal with a complex market with limited resources and still obtain results
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Good analytical skills and number comprehensive
- Very good communications and presentations skills
- Good creative skills
You as a person:
- Team player
- Have entrepreneurial skills
- Have a “can do attitude” and a practical approach to getting things done
- Are used to working hands-on without large back office support
- Are curious and impatient
- Can function as individual or as a team player depending on the situation
- Can handle multiple tasks at the same time and have a self drive
- Are self-confident, own your space, make decisions, and take corrective actions to achieve business goals
- Are willing to travel approx. 40 days a year (depending on where you are situated)
- Are located either in Sweden or Denmark
- Relevant Master’s degree in business administration or similar
- Fluent in Scandinavian language and English
- Competent user of MS platforms
- A job where you got where you get opportunities to use everything you have experienced, analytically as well as operationally.
- An international environment where there is not far from thoughts to actions.
- Competitive salary package
- And a good manager who is reachable and visible
Contact Christian Hill-Madsen at Hill Consult +45 21422412