Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients™
Daiichi Sankyo and its 15.000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. We have a 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology”, and still have a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorder. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany and we have affiliates in 12 European countries.
For our client Daiichi Sankyo we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Nordic Business Insights Manager Oncology (m/f/x)
Reporting directly to the Nordic Commercial Head Oncology, the Nordic Business Insights Manager Oncology’s primary role is to support and provide internal business consultation, support as well as analytical guidance to the Nordic teams in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland to enable informed strategic decisions.
- Support the current and future portfolio of the Nordic Oncology Business Unit
- Provide an objective in depth understanding of the local Oncology markets and the key drivers of brand performance for the Nordic countries
- Identify and define Market Insights, Competitive Intelligence and Sales Force effectiveness needs and information gaps and select the most appropriate methodology for data collection
- Use sales data, CRM system, competitor insights, dynamic opportunity data, SFE data, and market research to integrate business insights into actionable product/brand opportunities
- Design and lead local market research projects and apply innovative research approaches
- Foster a customer-centric culture by anticipating future customer needs
- Support the local teams in the Brand Planning process through situational analysis, scenario planning and activity planning
- Provide quantitative analyses and lead the development of business cases for Nordics as needed
- Align with the local cross-functional Oncology teams on forecast, business planning, brand performance KPIs and potential opportunities
- Monitor and follow-up on the local Launch Readiness Plan
- Coordinate activities between the local teams in the Alliance with Astra Zeneca
- Collaborate closely with the EU Market Insights Lead and support European and Global market research projects
- Business related degree (MSc or BSc)
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in analytical and financial as well as from product launches is preferred
- Experience from a Nordic organization is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a matrix and multicultural organization
- Hands-on and collaborative attitude and mindset with a “can-do” approach
- Fluent in English and in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Willingness to travel (Nordics and Europe)
Additional expectations to role
- Acquire knowledge to understand and live by Daiichi Sankyo values and behaviours connected to these: Commitment, Courage, Collaboration, Integration
- Dedicated to bringing value to our patients
- Desire to support building a strong culture together with a passionate Nordic team
Working in Daiichi Sankyo Nordics
Daiichi Sankyo Nordics was established as an Oncology organization in 2018, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We operate in all four Nordic countries: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. As an employee with Daiichi Sankyo Nordics, you can have a huge impact on the way we work and be part of building our culture. We have a “can-do” attitude and go the extra mile to reach our goals together as a team. This sometimes means to go beyond your own role to succeed.
Our success relies on courageous people who seize opportunities and turn them into results. This is why we encourage our teams – also cross Europe – to challenge conventional thinking and share their ideas for success and learnings. Through innovative thinking and honest feed-back we can learn an leverage the full potential of our company. All based on trust.
For more information, please contact Hill Consult by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 21422412.