For our client Daiichi Sankyo we are looking for a Legal & Compliance Officer Nordic.
Purpose of the function:
This position within the Daiichi Sankyo Nordic team will be responsible for compliance management and legal affairs for the Nordic countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland). The job holder will provide sound support to the Commercial head, senior management and all other employees to ensure that all operations and business activities are carried out in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Strengthen the Compliance Program, incl. identification of program improvements and ensure implementation and adherence to the program at a local level in close collaboration with the European Headquarters
- Design, oversee, implement and review policies and procedures designed to prevent and detect conduct inconsistent with applicable requirements. Provide counselling and resolve questions from internal clients regarding compliance with relevant policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and any anti-corruption policies.
- Support management and implementation of procedures and systems relating to company’s transparency obligations [Transfer of Value (ToV)], including oversight of ToV data collection and reporting
- Drive education and awareness on compliance and concerned legal matters by designing and executing training programs for company staff
- Investigate, resolve and remediate alleged misconduct and violations of policies and Compliance Program in close collaboration with European headquarters and ensure handling of corrective actions where necessary
- Provide legal advice to internal clients on contractual law (drafting, reviewing and negotiating), mainly in the fields of business development, purchasing, consultancy and other service provider contracts
- Advise on and assist with dispute resolutions in coordination with external counsel when necessary
- Review and analyse legislation and regulations affecting the organization and perform internal adaptations accordingly where necessary
- Prepare and execute together with designated colleagues pre-approved compliance monitoring activities
- Assisting on company specific data protection relevant matters in consultation with Daiichi Sankyo Europe Legal/DPO
Skills and additional requirements:
- Master degree from University in Economics/Law
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical and/or within an associated industry
- Preferably some project management experience
- Fluent in English and Danish and/or other Scandinavian language
- Excellent communication with ability to positively influence others at all hierarchy levels
- Successful experience in cross-functional collaboration and change management
- Passion for innovation and compliance
- Drive and motivation for self-development and learning, and to share knowledge and experience across the company
For further information please contact Christian Hill at Hill Consult – firstname.lastname@example.org or +4570271510
Daiichi Sankyo and its 15.000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. We have a 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology”, and still have a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorder. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany and we have affiliates in 12 European countries including Denmark, where Copenhagen acts as the Nordic headquarter. For more information: www.daiichi-sankyo.eu.