For our client, a Danish company that develop, produce, and sell high-performing premium brands, we are looking for a competent International Marketing Manager to drive strong global brand performance and to lead the dynamic and highly motivated marketing team.
- Strengthen and sharpen brand strategies for their premium brands and to drive and grow brand equity on a long-term perspective as well as explore and exploit business opportunities.
- Manage the positioning of the brands through strong and significant communication platforms and clear brand guidelines
- Marketing relationship management to our distributors and sales organizations.
- Lead relationship to external agencies
- Drive our New Product Development pipeline in terms of identify, select and priorities product variants in close corporation with other internal stakeholders to ensure an up to date and relevant product portfolio
- A&P responsible
- Establish and grow processes for collecting and sharing insights
- Lead and grow a highly competent and committed team of 5 marketers
- Expected 20-30 travel days per year
Your experience and skills
- You hold a Master and/ or Diploma Degree, preferably within marketing
- You are commercially savvy and results-oriented with a track record of successfully driving brand development that makes a positive change for the business – preferably within FMCG or the cosmetic industry
- You know how to secure brand growth and strong brand equity as you have more than 5 years of brand marketing experience from one or more premium brands
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently. A second foreign language is preferred
- You know how to navigate in cultural diversity and has a strong intercultural understanding and respect
- You have a good combination of strong strategic thinking and a creative mindset
- You are a team player and see the value of helping and supporting others to achieve our common goals
The company is a medium sized company with approx. 50 colleagues in a flat organization with an informal tone. In the industry they are known to deliver “seriously reliable products”.
For further information please contact Christian Hill at Hill Consult – email@example.com or +4570271510