For our client, Amgen, we are currently seeking a Field Product Manager, for a newly created position in the company, where you will be a part of a highly and committed team.
Amgen is one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies. For nearly 4 decades, Amgen has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient. Amgen has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics, but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
The main purpose of the job is to maximize revenue and market share in the therapeutic area by driving marketing and sales activities. The Field Product Manager is reporting to the Brand Team Lead.
For the team it is of great importance that it is fun and enriching to go to work in an organization that emphasizes high professionalism and personnel development. Amgen DK is a small dynamic organization where we work closely together At Amgen DK, everyone actively contributes to the team and willingly shares knowledge. We work analytically and professionally in order to constantly focus on achieving our goals and strategy.
- Co-develops and implements Country Brand Plan in full congruence with ICO Brand Plan and turns into operational plan
- Drive Key customer engagement on national, regional, and local level through market analysis and account prioritization.
- Agrees with Brand Team Lead on overall product goals
- Analyses the sales performance of relevant brands in the territory and identifies key levers for action in cooperation with Brand Team Lead
- Ensures execution of the Marketing/Commercial tactics by development of territory plan with Brand Team Lead
- Co-develops and executes on multi-channel key customer engagement and reports progress.
- Co-develops and executes promotional activities (brand campaigns, detail aids, message scripts, advertising, etc.) in line with international branding and agreed key messages
- Coordinates competitive intelligence and drives competitive action plans
- Partners with the Medical Advisor, RML, MA to optimize the brand performance
- Prepare and map oncology environment for future launches (2-4 years)
- Expectation of 60-70% activity in the field
- Academic education at min. BSc/MSc level, commercial and/or natural science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Product Specialist
- Fluency in Danish and English, both oral and written communications
- Marketing and sales skills experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Documented track record of product launch
- Computer skills (MS Office programs)
- Team player with a pro-active mindset
- Motivator, persuader and decision-maker
- Documented experience in Franchise area (Oncology)
- Documented success in gaining or maintaining market leadership position
For further information please contact Hill Consult +4570271510 or email@example.com